Membership is $150 for the season or $25 a day. This includes unlimited practice time in dock jumping. The season will be from April to Oct 2017. This is per same household family.
On Line Membership – 2017 DAD Membership & Release Form/Payment
You can also sign up for a membership when you come out to Dallas Air Dogs.
Dallas Air Dogs Facility is a private facility located on private property. You must have a release on file before entering or using the property with a dog.
1. Please treat the dock and surrounding property and other club members with respect.
2. All dogs must remain on a leash except when on the dock.
3. PLEASE clean up after your dog!!! The fenced agility fields is NOT a potty area.
4. The crates under the dock are for instructor use only.
4. All participants at DAD must have a signed release form with your membership application or a trial event, dog information, and a copy of your dog’s rabies certificate with you. If you would like to join the club, please submit it on line or print them out and bring them out on your first visit.
5. Open dock hours are shared with other teams, each dog spending no more than 5 minutes on the dock and then rotating off to give another team a turn. If your dog does not swim or jump, please schedule a lesson instead to give your dog uninterrupted time to learn. Also, it is required that if this is your first time dock jumping your must be released by a trainer to jump by yourself. This is for the safety of your dog and yourself.
6. Plan to bring your dog’s favorite (floating!) toy and a wire crate. Life vests are available for loan on a very limited basis and are not required but may be helpful to most new dogs, particularly (over weight) or who are not experienced swimmers.